We’ve all done it. You know, over indulged in breadsticks from Olive Garden. They’re just too good not to have more than one. This Valentine’s Day, say no to “crumby” gifts and treat that special someone to an Olive Garden Breadstick Bouquet.
Olive Garden is sharing downloadable Breadstick Bouquet wrappers as part of their ToGo Dinner for Two. This means guests can create their own Breadstick Bouquet for their sweetheart. You should note that the breadstick bouquet is not for sale online or in-restaurant. It’s a DIY project that guests can print and make on their own.
It’s actually super easy and totally worth the extra effort if you ask us. Here are the steps:
- Order breadsticks to-go, or the Valentine’s ToGo Dinner for Two from Olive Garden
- Print and cut out the bouquet wrapping of your choice
- Roll up the cone, secure with tap
- Fill with breadsticks and voila a delicious gift!
You can download the bouquet wrappers here. If you opt for the special Valentine’s Day ToGo Dinner for two deal the price starts at $35.99 and it will include your choice between the following:
- Breadsticks and Soup or Salad
- Dipping sauce for starters: five cheese marinara or Alfredo
- Sharable entree for two: Five Cheese Ziti al Forno or Chicken Alfredo (+$6)
- Shareable dessert: Black Tie Mouse Cake or Tiramisu