You'll be mesmerized by over 2 million lights at The Great Christmas Light Show in North Myrtle Beach!
The Great Christmas Light Show in North Myrtle Beach means you’ll get to enjoy a magical winter wonderland at the beach! The North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex is transformed into Santa’s Village and is coated in over 2 million lights for you to enjoy. As you drive through the 1.5 mile stretch, you’ll see different zones where the lights come to life and leave a twinkle in your eye. There’s even a section where the lights are coordinated with the music in your car. Each year, they try to add something new and different and this year, you’ll enjoy even more fun than ever before.
We were so excited when one of Santa’s helpers invited us to explore and venture through. Come along with us for a sneak peak of what you can enjoy all Holiday season long.
You can now venture to Santa’s Village through a lighted forest. It’s truly magical to see. Once you arrive, you can ice skate, indulge in hot chocolate and s’mores, ride a 40 foot slide that makes you feel as though you’re sledding down a massive hill, and of course meet Santa himself. Visits with Santa are free of charge and you can spend as much time as you like with him. If you haven’t visited already, this is a must for the whole family this year!
Hours & Admission
The Great Christmas Light Show – Drive Through Experience will be open November 23 – December 30 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Santa’s Village will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 23 – December 9. Opens nightly December 14 – 30 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle
16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle
31+ guests: $60 per vehicle (call 843-280-5570 to schedule buses)
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 23 – December 9. Opens Nightly December 14-30 (closed Christmas Day).
Park you car and walk over to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Visits with Santa – FREE! Don’t forget your camera!
- Petting Zoo
- Ice Skating – Oh what fun! A festive activity for all. A synthetic rink with real ice skates. $5 for 30 minutes (includes skates.)
- Village Treats – Hot Chocolate and s’mores! Roast your own marshmallows.
- Santa’s Express Train Ride – Hop aboard and get an up close look at the lights! Tickets are $2 per person. Children 2 & under may ride for free if sitting in the lap of an adult.
- Santa’s Super Slide – Take a wild ride down the giant slide! Two rides for $5.