Looking to take that special someone out for a night on the town this Valentine’s Day? Well, there are plenty of eateries offering special meals and discounts in honor of the most romantic day of the year!
- Aspen Grille: Diners can choose between a special Valentine’s Day menu or the regular menu
- Auntie Anne’s: Buy one heart-shaped pretzel and get a second one for free
- Carrabba’s: Through Sunday, enjoy Valentine’s specials featuring Italian classics or a meal for two starting at $45
- Cicis Pizza: Families can enjoy a $0.99 kids’ buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet and a large drink
- The Claw House: Valentine’s Day specials include fried lobster stuffed filet, crab risotto with blackened grouper filet, and teriyaki surf and turf skewers
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free dessert with any purchase
- Hard Rock Café: Couples can get a special Sweetheart Shake for two and steak and shrimp scampi
- Hook & Barrel: The restaurant is serving a five-course Sweetheart Dinner through Saturday
- Hooters: Shred a photo of your ex and get 10 wings for free with the purchase of 10
- Olive Garden: Get a special dinner to go for two, starting at $35.99
- Ripley’s Aquarium: The ‘Splash of Love’ includes a four-course dinner for two, admission to the aquarium, one long-stem rose and one drink ticket per person. The price is $99 per couple.
- Senor Frogs at Broadway at the Beach: Couples can enjoy free nachos from 12 to 10 p.m., while free pours are available from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Waffle House: The Dillon location is accepting reservations for a special Valentine’s Day meal, one of 200 select locations to do so
Happy Valentine’s Day!