Into Yoga? Love beautiful and serene landscapes? Combine the two for a great Zen Experience at Moore Farm Botanical Gardens in Lake City. Yoga in the Garden happens the last Monday of every month from 6 until 7:30pm. Designed for all levels – from beginners to very experienced – the class focuses on the “yin” aspect of yoga to target connective tissues in addition to simply stretching muscles.
Yoga has many benefits including:
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
Bring water, a yoga mat, and a towel to each class. Classes will take place outdoors so please dress accordingly. For more information or to pre-register go to their website.