In Partnership with the Southern Weekend

Help kick cancer for the Cancer Survivor Celebrity Kickball Fundraiser!

Eventbrite
Eventbrite

Get the chance to help kick cancer for the 2nd Annual Cancer Survivor Celebrity Kickball Fundraiser Tour in North Myrtle Beach!

On Saturday, April 20th from 2 pm to 6 pm, you’ll get the opportunity to raise money for a great cause.

Each player will donate $25 to play. Each kickball team will have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum 15 players. Whoever scores the most points within the hour and a half will win the kickball game.

80% of the proceeds will be donated to a random family and the remaining 20% will be donated to The Cancer Killa’s Foundation Inc. to provide services and treatment to survivors and their families!

There will be live performances from event organizer, The Black Bon Jovi.

To find out more information about the event and The Black Bon Jovi, visit HERE.